Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eyic

re: The reason I have not been on

I have not been on in a while due to my shitbox broke down and I had to get a new vehicle and haven't been able to upkeep my account and the free shit sucks. Hopefully I will be back on this weekend. I am undecided if I want to leave the guild as I will still be able to raid with other guilds without leaving and I will be able to help any lowbies that stay in AD. I will see you guys soon

thanks
Rick (Yenom)
Elepian
Leader

re: Guild mains to move to the Chosen this tuesday.

Mrdee-

I will have someone get in touch with you, should you see them on before I do , add Boltree, Isuldir, and Cutye as well as Fahon to your in game friends list. Should you see them on, send them a tell and let them know you are coming from Arcane Dawn and they should invite you, go ahead and apply at their website remember there isn't a level requirement I am aware of.

http://thechosenalliance.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=114426

See you there!

Elepian

Please have someone contact me. I will be on in the evenings the next few nights.
Elepian
Leader

re: Re: The move of the high end players is the end of the guild

MrDee wrote:
I am sorry to say, but over the last few days when I have been on there has been no other guild member online. Even Raidcall has been dead.

Without the support of the high level players willing to help the newbies where do we turn? I saw this in EQ1 many years ago. When the high level players wanted more from the game and left for the bigger guilds, the old guild died.

Arcane Dawn only had a small core of players to begin with (from what I saw) and now that you have moved on, there is nothing left to build on.

Without the high level players that can help those of lower rank, there is no reason for the lower level players to join the guild. Without new members to grow with the rest will more than likely move on with their mains and it slowly dies.

I hope I am wrong.

Mrdee-

Understand, that all mains were welcome to come along with us to the Chosen. There is and never was a level requirement. The main reason for what higher levels that did go over there was to see raid content we are unable to see in Arcane Dawn as recruiting is difficult to do given that there are so many guilds in EverQuest 2. I have seen quite a few lower levels here in the Chosen that are around your level to group with and you are more than welcome to come over to the Chosen as far as I know. The only ones I know of that are remaining behind are Bigkitty. Bear in mind also that we all save for Haladar and Narcil, left our alts in Arcane Dawn to play when we aren't raiding. I will most likely be on my alts during the day this coming up weekend ( President's Day Weekend ) as I am hoping for a double experience weekend to happen.

That being said, we are not recruiting for Arcane Dawn. Those core groups of higher levels that still have their alts there, will be what is left in Arcane Dawn. With MMORPGs it is my belief that while we may not carry the tag of Arcane Dawn on our mains, Arcane Dawn is and has always been solely dependent on the people within, not the guild itself. Please let me know if you would like to bring Mrdee over to the Chosen and I will get you in contact with one of their officers. Cytana took his troubadour over to the Chosen, whom is only level 45 but he still manages to find groups and is still able to communicate with those of us who were arcane dawn as well as a great deal of new faces.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Also, I need to know who was coming over to the Chosen that has not yet received an invitation. The only one so far I see is Yenom so PLEASE get in contact with me so that I may patch you through to an officer to get in.

Warmest Regards,

Elepian Stormspirit

re: The move of the high end players is the end of the guild

I am sorry to say, but over the last few days when I have been on there has been no other guild member online. Even Raidcall has been dead.

Without the support of the high level players willing to help the newbies where do we turn? I saw this in EQ1 many years ago. When the high level players wanted more from the game and left for the bigger guilds, the old guild died.

Arcane Dawn only had a small core of players to begin with (from what I saw) and now that you have moved on, there is nothing left to build on.

Without the high level players that can help those of lower rank, there is no reason for the lower level players to join the guild. Without new members to grow with the rest will more than likely move on with their mains and it slowly dies.

I hope I am wrong.
Phinneusx

I filled out an application. We'll see if they accept me :D
Haladar612

App filled out. Hoping we all stay together in the new guild.

Hal
Elepian
Leader

the Poll results are in. the guild that we will be going to is, The Chosen. Please apply on their website,

http://thechosenalliance.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=114426 and this is only for those of you that will be going with. remember alts can stay behind in AD while mains go here.

This will be happening on this Tuesday, so you need to be there to get your invitation this tuesday evening. ANY questions let me know. Here's to some changes.

Warmest Regards,

Elepian Stormspirit

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderArcane Dawn has gone Multi-Game! by Cytana4211 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGuild mains to move to the Chosen this tuesday. by Eyic4457 days ago7 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Recent Images